Monday, April 28, 2008

Paragraphs v. Bullets

Please forgive Jeremy. He tends to think in paragraphs or book form when I think in bullet-point format and incomplete sentences, but I get the main points down. Maybe that explains the difference in our head sizes?!? And my love for post-it notes. I would love to see Jeremy try and squeeze his thoughts on a post it! Jeremy loves to write and as you can see sometimes has a difficult time writing for a quick reader: someone that looks at the page and thinks the less words the better; someone who doesn’t want to spend very much time reading;; or someone who likes to read books with lots of pictures and few words. But, Jeremy is a good writer and I know every time I read what he’s written, I enjoy what I read (except the stuff about the gauntlet). So, hang in there my fellow “bullet” thinkers and together we’ll read through Jeremy’s lengthy blogs and enjoy ourselves- or just the pictures and an occasional sentence or two...

A

0 comments:

iinitiate the blog

iinitiate the blog