Wednesday, May 21, 2008

viva la graduacion!



graduation was over the weekend. it was great and by great i mean it was mostly uninspiring, although it did have its moments. i just wanted to post some pics we got for your viewing pleasure. in case you were wondering, some of the pics are from the celebratory lunch we had afterwards.

lastly, but not least, i just want to thank everyone who has supported us in any way over the last three years. we could not have done it without everyone's love and support. thank you!!!

j

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, could you tell us what you drunk for the event?

Tami Kate said...

Jer, CoNGRATS! I am sorry that I was not there to see it! however I think I am in a great place. :) If you want something cool from the holy land I could use some advice on what said cool thing would be. :) anyway congrats! You have sure come a long way since you were here with Brother Seely... guess now it is my turn....

gaylin h said...

Coopers!!
Way to go!! I love the pics!! Especially the "happy" little boys!! You guys have an adorable and amazing family!! You have some great things to look forward to!! We expect to see some great things too. Keep up the good work!! Love, from your most honorable mother in-law.
Gaylin

The HousewifeTravels said...

Congrats! You did it! Good luck with the BAR exam.

team howey said...

Jeremy,

Congrats, now all you need is a Dr. in front and a few more letters after your name and you will be set!

Brookie said...

Aimee... YOU DID IT (oh... you too Jeremy!) I can't believe your 3 years of Law School are over. It doesn't seem that long ago you guys were here in California. Your boys are too cute- I love the little jackets they wear to church-so stylish! Hang in there... almost done with the Bar studying (ahh... I know how that is!) I am so impressed you having 3 boys! You must be a QUEEN! Great to hear from you guys! Love your blog:)

iinitiate the blog

iinitiate the blog