Thursday, September 11, 2008

pics from the deep south

i finally got around to uploading the photos from our mississippi and louisiana trip. here are some of my favorites. you can catch them all in the video below. many thanks to big jeff and special k for making the trip possible. we loved it and are already looking forward to the next one.


kicking back in the room.


on the river


pulling the waverunner out.


taking it in.


out to the pier for some fishing.


j-man trying to catch something.


getting ready to eat some brazilian bbq.


limo from the airport.


always the watchful parents.


kat and b lemon on the escalator at the aquarium.


g-ma with da boyz.


cool indo american pole at the zoo.


little ones checking out the animals.


this is the bus we showed up to church in. see post below.


this was the view from mine and aim's room.


web from the zoo.


kids jumping at the zoo.


checking out the gators.

video forthcoming.

3 comments:

Hodges Family said...

That is the shortest post I have ever seen I just am beside myself!

Marci Morgan said...

Aimee, I love the blog!! You are so talented!!! I had no idea you went on vacation down south!! I hope you had fun. Your pictures are amazing, you have a real talent for taking great pictures.

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

I really love the one with the little ones looking at the animals below! Priceless!!! :D love you guys!

iinitiate the blog

iinitiate the blog